For those that are after a subtle touch of color! This large bedspread is made from natural, undyed cotton, embroidered together by hand using the traditional kantha stitch in red, green and yellow thread. Find the name of the artisan that has made it on the label and find out more about her here!
- Large, handmade Kantha blanket
- Made from natural cotton: produced without the use of dyes, bleach or other chemicals
- Measurements: approximately 2 meter x 2 meter
- Made of 100% reclaimed cotton sari cloth
- Six layers of natural cotton, stitched together by hand using the traditional kantha stitch
- It takes an average of 46 hours of hand stitching for an artisan to make one large Kantha blanket!